Health Tracker: Get estimates and reminders for periods, ovulation and mood.
Klu Fertility and Period Tracker helps you take control of your body and health by using science and research to slow down your menstrual cycle.
It is a simple and accurate cycle and fertility application for period prediction, PMS and symptom tracking as well as ovulation and fertility day count. You can also use Clute as a birth control pill reminder, or if you are trying to conceive, you can plan your pregnancy by checking your body basal temperature (BBT). Also, set reminders so you never miss your time or cramps.
Klu brings together science, modern technology and your data to equip you with the knowledge you need about women’s health and strengthen you in your life, your path.
Forgot your last date? Clue’s got your back!
Period & Cycle Tracker:
- Find the days of your period, the heaviness of the flow, and the monthly products you use.
- Get accurate predictions and calendar reminders before your next time period, PMS and ovulation.
Record more about your health. 30+ log timelines, track pain, mood, gender, uterine fluid and many more categories
- Use the monthly cycle calendar to view your previous periods, PMSs and fertility data, as well as advance forecasts for your next three cycles.
Log your birth control type and set pill reminders
Ovarian and Fertility Tracking:
- See forecasts when you are ovulating and have a better awareness of fertility.
- If you are trying to conceive, log your basal temperature (BBT).
Chart your cycle data:
- Easily view your period data and statistics such as average cycle length, period length, recurring symptoms, irregularities and more.
Determine what is normal for your body; More frequent tracking can help you monitor the normalcy and irregularities of your cycle.
Never forget your last date. Bring Clute to your next doctor’s appointment and you’ll have your cycle data in hand.
Here’s what Clu has to say
** Top Free Period Tracker App Rated by The Cut, New York Magazine, Redbook, Cosmo and, Refinery29, and Winner of the Best Fertility Apps of 2019 by Healthline **
** Top Free Period Tracker App. – Prosthetics and Gynecology, a publication of the American College of Prosecutors and Gynecologists (ACOG).
Clue goes beyond just being a calendar for the period. Here’s how we’re different:
- We are the only period and birth control tracker that partners with trusted quality research institutions and universities to give you the most accurate cycle forecasts.
- We do not sell your data. Your privacy and always been our priority.
- We use inclusive and gender-neutral language. We welcome and embrace users of all races, genders, sexual orientations to use our app.
- We are here to educate and empower. We encourage you not only to learn when your periods occur, but why and how stru miscarriage and reproduction work.
Note: The Clue Period and Bicycle Tracker should not be used as * contraceptives.
Support your opinions, questions and suggestions + support [email protected]
Find answers to your questions about Period, Gender and Monthly Health at Helloclue.com