JU Bus is a transportation based mobile application.
Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh has a good bus service for students, teachers and staffs. As the users have to get in the bus from different location, it is difficult for them to find the buses in different times and routes.
To make this service more smooth, I have developed an Android app to know the live location of the bus.
From this app, the valid users and drivers of the University of the Buses can easily know and share the location of the bus.
Thus, the needs of the students will be fulfilled and also the service will be smoother.
The qualities of the apt:
- The application can see the location of any university transportation bus including Dhaka-campus or campus-Dhaka route through a direct map.
- If a user is looking for a car, the distance from the user will measure the distance of the car and provide an easy way to reach the vehicle with time.
- The dynamic location of each vehicle is able to identify the app’s internal map.
- Through the APT, the university is able to properly control the ambulances, including their location.
- It is also able to report all information to the server in the form of a notification for the purpose of changing the route due to various adverse environment.
- There is a conversion box that will help the server negotiate between problems or for other reasons (separate conversion boxes for teachers and students).
- It is understandable for everyone to use the full Bengali language in the app.
- There is a need for communication with the staff / driver of the vehicle.